The ACAA Artsakh Fund continues its efforts to strengthen the strategic borderlands of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabagh). Our focus is the Arajamugh village, which we are developing into a model village promoting long-term resettlement and economic development.
Arajamugh is found near Hadrut, in territories liberated by Artsakh defense forces in 1993. In terms of organized resettlement, it represents the country’s southernmost civilian presence — lying not far from the southeastern front with Azerbaijan.
To date, the village possesses the following features:
- 24 single-family homes (115 inhabitants)
- Expanded school with 12 classrooms
- Village hall/cultural center
- Medical clinic
- 6 hectares of pomegranate orchards
We need your help for the following needs
- Completion of new single-family homes
- Construction of outdoor athletic facility
- Improvement of village grounds
Please complete the following form to make your tax-deductible donation to support our ACAA projects in Artsakh.